Acronis True Image 11 Build 8053 Home
- Category Apps
- Type PC Software
- Language English
- Total size 137.3 MB
- Uploaded By Daz
- Downloads 1336
- Last checked 1 year ago
- Date uploaded 1 decade ago
- Seeders 0
- Leechers 0
Infohash : 5BA0BAFC7CAF308BE25F8C2AFC5EBEFDAC643E77
Acronis True Image 11 Build 8053 Home
Acronis True Image 11 Home offers you improved point-in-time backup strategy. It has user-friendly interface and the ability to bring your machine back online even if it has crashed and is unbootable. Acronis True Image 11 Home is an easy-to-use, affordable backup and restore solution for home and home office users that can protect family pictures, videos, music, and important documents stored on your home PC. It helps make certain that you are adequately protected, ensuring that you can recover your data in case the machine fails or your computer hard disk is damaged by a virus.
Acronis True Image 11 Home is intended for use at home and in the home office. It is a tool that enables you to protect and recover data on your PC. Its easy-to-use wizards walk you through the steps required to protect and recover your data, including:
* Creating bootable media (floppy disks, CDs, or flash drives), which will enable you to start your computer when the operating system becomes unstable and you cannot boot your machine
* Creating and scheduling the backup procedure to protect all the information stored on your system and backing up specific files and folders, like your My Documents folder or your most recent tax return
* Recovering your data in case of a system failure
With the introduction of Acronis True Image 11 Home, you are provided with several products in one:
* Our original disk imaging backup option, which enables you to create an image of your entire hard disk drive, including the operating system, applications, user settings, and all data. Use the image to restore your PC to a known working state without any reinstallation.
* A file-based backup option, which enables you to back up and restore individual files and folders, like your My Documents folder, your music, video and photos or some specific file, like your latest tax return. A wizard walks you through all of the steps.
* You can also back up your applications settings. If an application seems to malfunction or ceases to run you are supposed to reinstall it using the last updates and then recover your settings from the backup. The list of supported applications will be gradually built up. Updates will be available with new program builds or via the Internet. For Instant Messengers, the program will back up both settings and history.
* Acronis True Image 11 Home offers a straightforward way to back up messages, accounts and settings for Microsoft Outlook 2000, 2002, 2003 and Microsoft Outlook Express and Microsoft Windows Mail. It preserves your e-mails, contacts, calendar, tasks, notes, signatures, news folders, e-mail rules and user settings with just a few mouse clicks
* Try&Decide feature. Performing potentially dangerous changes in the system, such as installing new software from the internet is sometime a risky operation as it may lead to system instability or even worse add Viruses or spyware to your computer. Thanks to Try and Decide in Acronis True Image 11 Home, you can now safely perform these potentially risky operations. When Try and decide is turned on, all the changes performed will be transparently recorded on a virtual disk automatically created in Acronis Secure Zone. At any time you can decide if you want to validate the changes you made or discard them and therefore revert the system back to its previous state.
* Disk Cleanser, File Shredder, and System Clean-up - Securely wipes data stored on an entire hard disk, individual partitions or in individual files and eliminates all traces of user activities in the system.
There are several exclusive features of the Acronis True Image 11 Home software that distinguish it from other products:
Provides multiple backup options in one product: our original disk imaging backup option allows you to protect your entire PC, and our backup options allow you to protect your music, photos, videos, email and application settings
* Supports Microsoft Vista, so you can safely upgrade to this new operating system
* Allows you to create backup rules, so you do not have to worry about managing your backups
* Enables you to receive e-mail notifications on your backup status, so you have peace of mind knowing your PC is protected
* Find specific files by exploring backup files
* Use your system during a recovery with the Acronis Snap Restore feature
* Save data to special partition on your hard drive, the Acronis Secure Zone. There is no need to purchase an extra hard drive, CDs, or DVDs to protect your data. This is especially useful for notebook computers.
* Use Try&Decide feature to install potentially unstable software or downloading suspicious e-mails to evaluate them and then decide if you want to keep this stuff on your machine or revert the system back in seconds by simply rebooting your computer.
* Restart your computer by hitting the F11 key in case you computer does not boot correctly with the Acronis Recovery Manager. Even if your operating system has been deleted, the Acronis Recovery Manager can boot your computer
* Run backups while you are using your computer
* Restore your entire PC in minutes, including the operating system, applications, and user settings without reinstallation of any software
* Automate backups on a regular basis by creating a schedule
* Walks you through each task so that you don't need to be a computer expert to use it
What's New in Acronis True Image 11 Home:
* Try&Decide. Create a temporary, safe place on your hard disk where you can perform changes to your system that otherwise might not be advisable, such as installing new software, downloading files from the Internet, or opening e-mail attachments. If the operations are successful, you can apply those changes to the real system or discard the changes as you wish.
* Exclude Files and Folders from Image Backup. Save space when creating backups by ensuring that you are not backing up the information you don?t want to keep
* Backup your system state. Registry, boot files, as well as important system files from system crashes
* Automatic catalog of all your backups. Easily locate your archives as system automatically remembers their placement
* Raw Images support for other partitions and corrupted file systems
* Message-level Outlook restore. Quickly locate and recover your important messages from mail backup
* Search and explore archives. Easily search for and recover particular files from all your known backup archives
* Preserve files and folders during restore. Make sure your newly entered important data would not be overwritten by recovering from older backup
* Set and forget. Configure it once and you do not have to care about your backups as long as traffic light indicator shows green
* Smart Scheduling. Start backup on user idle, login/logout or other events: Automatically protect your system from potentially hazardous changes
* Schedule periodic backup validation. Ensure that your backups do not get corrupted, so restore would actually work
* Acronis Drive Cleanser. Protect your sensitive data when you are discarding a hard drive or returning leased system by securely easing the whole hard drive
* File Shredder. Wipe private or confidential data in individual files using latest multi-pass algorithms
* System Clean-Up. Protect your privacy by cleaning up your activity track stored by Windows
- keygen.exe (162.0 KB)
- Read Me.txt (7.9 KB)
- TrueImage11_s_en.exe (137.1 MB)